Compensation Data Exchange, LLC (CDX) is an entity responsible for electronic data
interchange between data providers and Data Collection Organizations (DCOs). CDX
is a product developed by the American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology
(ACCCT), and licensed to Compensation Data Exchange, LLC. ACCCT and Compensation
Data Exchange, LLC have been formed by their managing DCOs to provide products and
- align products/services to the business needs of their customers and managing participants
- provide managing participants cost effective solutions through expense and resource
- deliver solutions that provide for ongoing data collection and reporting efficiencies
for customers and managing DCOs
- provide value to the industry by utilizing analytics and benchmarking tools to gain
insight and vision to effectively plan for the future
CDX Notifications and Updates
NOTICE OF FTPS CONFIGURATION CHANGE
As of March 2nd, 2019, CDX will no longer support the IDEA-CBC-SHA cipher for the FTPS server. The removal of this cipher is due in part to its security vulnerability as well as to our increased efforts to continue to provide safe and secure transmission of your data. If you are using the IDEA-CBC-SHA cipher, please take the necessary steps to disable it from your FTPS clients or server products before the above stated date to ensure uninterrupted transmission of data to CDX.
Single Sign On (SSO) Update
NJ now joins DE, PA, MA, MI, MN, NC and NY in offering Single Sign On to CDX users. Please reference the CDX user guide for further instructions for using Single Sign On.
CDX Maintenance and IP Address Change Complete
CDX has completed maintenance on their servers. Please contact CDX Central Support at firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any issues. Please note that the IP addresses for all of the ACCCT domain names changed. In the event your firewall requires IP addresses to be whitelisted, please submit these new IP addresses to your network administrators to avoid interruption of service sending or receiving files.
New WCUnderwriting Search
ACCCT is pleased to announce the release of the WCUnderwriting Search. This new product provides insurers with immediate access to experience modification factors, merit rating factors and related rating information, retrieved from the Data Collection Organizations (DCOs). Note that only DE, MA and PA are the participating DCOs at this time. In order to use WCUnderwriting Search, CDX® users must be set up for Single Sign-On (SSO) connection to the individual DCO web sites. Please reference the CDX® user guide for further instructions for using WCUnderwriting Search.
Technical Contact Information Now Required
Technical Contact information is now required when creating or editing an FTP account. Instructions can be found in the CDX User Guide.
Record Retention and Deletion Policy:
Records deleted on a daily basis:
- EXRs that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an issue date older than 2 years
- Policies that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an entry date older than 2 years
- delete any USRs that meet the following criteria:
- Have a most recent submission date that is older than 3 years or
- Have not been submitted and have an entry date older than 3 years.
See the PEEP and BEEP User Guides for additional archive information
For more information, contact email@example.com