Compensation Data Exchange, LLC (CDX) is an entity responsible for electronic data
interchange between data providers and Data Collection Organizations (DCOs). CDX
is a product developed by the American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology
(ACCCT), and licensed to Compensation Data Exchange, LLC. ACCCT and Compensation
Data Exchange, LLC have been formed by their managing DCOs to provide products and
- align products/services to the business needs of their customers and managing participants
- provide managing participants cost effective solutions through expense and resource
- deliver solutions that provide for ongoing data collection and reporting efficiencies
for customers and managing DCOs
- provide value to the industry by utilizing analytics and benchmarking tools to gain
insight and vision to effectively plan for the future
CDX Notifications and Updates
Technical Contact Verification
With the current May Member Verification cycle, CDX will begin an annual Technical Contact verification process for FTP accounts. Emails will be distributed to the Primary Administrators, and if a Technical Contact is not provided the Primary Administrator will be assigned as the Technical Contact by default. Technical Contacts could assist in resolving file processing problems and security protocol changes.
Technical Contact Information Now Required
Technical Contact information is now required when creating or editing an FTP account. Instructions can be found in the CDX User Guide.
Single Sign On (SSO) Update
In April, 2017, MI now joins DE, PA, MA, MN, NC and NY in offering Single Sign On to CDX users. Additional DCOs will be offering this feature throughout the year. Please reference the CDX user guide for further instructions for using SSO.
Record Retention and Deletion Policy:
Records deleted on a daily basis:
- EXRs that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an issue date older than 2 years
- Policies that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an entry date older than 2 years
- delete any USRs that meet the following criteria:
- Have a most recent submission date that is older than 3 years or
- Have not been submitted and have an entry date older than 3 years.
See the PEEP and BEEP User Guides for additional archive information
For more information, contact email@example.com